Thursday, June 7, 2012

Let me tell you a sordid tale....

Ah, yes, the story of why I made this blog in the first place! It was another fine day in SoCAL, and I was ready for another afternoon of reblogging that which I enjoy on Tumblr. As I logged in once again (after Staples "fixed" my computer a few years back, it can't play sound and frequently freezes and restarts itself), something horrible happened: I was to be locked out of my Tumblr forevermore. The real tragedy of this is that I had actually garnered quite a few followers, so making an entire new account was out of the question for a max lazy person of my ilk. And thus, several months later, I created this blog!
It says to install that dang software over and over, but I already did!! Several times!!


No comments:

Post a Comment